A behind the scenes look at the sweet side of Broadway.
Get ready for an insider’s look at theater history and culture as you trace the 1.5 to 2 mile route with a professional actor who is also a licensed tour guide. Along the way, interesting tidbits will be shared about the shows that are currently playing on Broadway. You'll walk at a leisurely pace with opportunities to sit down and savor over the course of about 3 hours.
The tour starts in the Times Square area where you’ll meet your licensed tour guide. You'll have the opportunity to try 6 classic New York-style dessert tastings, which may include black and white cookies, cheesecake, frozen custard (a Coney Island invention!), sour cream apple walnut pie, and the NYC staple … a chocolate egg cream!
- 3-hour gourmet walking tour on Broadway
- 6 tastings of NYC dessert classics
- Led by a NYC tour guide who is also a professional actor.
When:Available year-round Saturdays 11:00AM and Sundays 12:00PM
Meeting location:Near Times Square; you will receive a confirmation email with the exact meeting location details once your tour is confirmed.
Need to know:
- Group size will range from 3 to 16 guests.
- Tastings are subject to change.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- The tour provide can accommodate vegetarians, but unfortunately cannot make substitutions for other allergies, gluten-free and vegan.
- Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for the weather and walking.
- This experience is not weather dependent and is held rain or shine regardless of weather conditions.
Whether you are looking for the best dessert places in NYC or a sweet gift for a foodie, the Broadway Dessert Tour is the way to go!
This tasty walking tour takes place at Manhattan, New York.VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience