Boulder Beer, Mead, and Cocktails Tour
Discover Boulder’s vibrant local beverage scene as you taste Colorado brewed beer, mead, and craft cocktails at some of the favored watering holes in downtown Boulder.
|COVID-19 SAFETY:||On COVID-hold for the time being|
|Age restriction:||Minimum age for participation - 21 years|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Sip your way through Boulder with this unique craft beer and beverage tour!
Bottoms up! You’re about to embark on a unique exploration of downtown Boulder’s drinks scene with a focus on “local”. The two-hour Boulder Beer, Mead, and Cocktails Tour will feature locally brewed beer, mead, Colorado-distilled spirits, and some light bites to keep you from imbibing on an empty stomach.
Some of the featured drinks are locally brewed mead, beer brewed right on Pearl Street, beer brewed exclusively for an establishment, and cocktails featuring some of the best Colorado-distilled spirits and locally made craft cocktail ingredients.
By the end of this tasty tour, you’ll have your finger on the pulse of Boulder’s local beverage scene.
- All preselected food & drink pairings at 3 venues.
- Small-group walking tour with a local guide.
- Restaurant tax & gratuities. Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
When:Tours are held on select Sundays 3:00pm - 5:00pm. Available year-round.
Need to know:
- Minimum age is 21 years. Proof of age may be required. Please bring government issued photo ID.
- Tours are held rain, shine, or snow. Please dress appropriately and bring an umbrella if necessary.
- Tours may be rescheduled due to severely inclement weather.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- The tour provider will do their best to make appropriate substitutions to accommodate your needs.
- Gluten free options are not available on this tour.
This tasty walking tour takes place in Boulder, Colorado VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience