Get ready to sample NYC’s best sweet treats with a dessert tour of Chelsea and the West Village, two of the city’s most creative, historic neighborhoods.
Sample New York’s sweetest attractions!
Stroll through the quaint Chelsea neighborhood for half-pound cookies, into the Chelsea Market where your taste buds and eyes will be delighted in this food mecca. You’ll learn about this neighborhood’s significant and interesting culinary past as you stroll down the High Line. The tour continues to the trendy meatpacking district and winds down in the West Village for your final tasting.
The afternoon tour includes 6 delicious tastings, some of which you'll get to choose your flavor, some of which are pre-selected based on what that particular bakery does best or is known for. Some tastings are individual, others are shared among the group. Tastings for this tour include: half pound cookie halves, ice cream or hot chocolate depending on the season, doughnut bites, candy (create a goody bag to take home), chocolates, and create your own mini cupcakes. The evening tour includes artisan twinkies and ho-hos, candy (create a goody bag to take home), chocolates, and create your own mini cupcakes. Tastings are subject to change as bakeries sometimes close unexpectedly.
Please note the Evening Dessert Crawl is a shortened version of the Afternoon Tour that includes 4 tastings and is 90 minutes shorter.
- Afternoon Tour includes 6 tastings
- Evening Dessert Crawl includes 4 tastings
- A friendly and informative licensed NYC tour guide.
- Afternoon Tour: 2.5 hours
- Evening Dessert Crawl: 1.5 hours
How much walking will you be doing?
- 2 miles over the course of the 2.5 hours. There will be opportunities to sit and savor along the way.
- Available year-round Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Afternoon Tour: 4:00pm
- Evening Dessert Crawl: 7:30pm
Meeting location:40 8th Avenue near Jane Street outside Li-lac Chocolates.
Need to know:
- Group size will range from 3 to 16 guests.
- Tastings are subject to change.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- This tour can accommodate vegetarians, but unfortunately cannot make substitutions for other allergies, gluten-free and vegan.
- Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for the weather and walking.
- This experience is not weather dependent and is held rain or shine regardless of weather conditions.
Whether you are looking for fun things to do in NYC or a delicious gift, the Chelsea and West Village NYC Dessert Tour is the way to go!
This tasty walking tour takes place at Chelsea, New York.VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience