Feed your need for speed and drive a race car around the track at Baps Motor Speedway near York, Pennsylvania. Dirt racing will be the most exhilarating driving experience of your life!
Strap in and hold on tight for some serious drifting and speed dirt racing!
Combine NASCAR style stock car racing and the white-knuckle thrills of unexpected slides and drifts and you have dirt racing at Baps Motor Speedway near York.
No previous racing experience required!
Your racing adventure starts with an in-class session where you will cover everything you need to know to drive a race car safely. Following the class, you’ll get dressed in a fireproof driving suit, HANS devices and helmet.
Before you rev the engine and race out onto the track ,the racing crew will tighten your 5-point racing harness and check the one-way radio wired to your helmet.
While you are going around the track, your instructor will coach throughout the experience via the radio, getting you to drive faster, honing your technique with every lap.
- Drive a Late Model, Legends Modified, UMP Modified, or Big Block Modified around Baps Motor Speedway’s 4/10-mile dirt oval.
- 45 minute in-class instruction from veteran racing professionals.
- Use of safety equipment, including helmet, fire resistant suits, and HANS device.
- October 02, 2021
- October 03, 2021
- October 10, 2021
*Dates are subject to change
This experience has limited space and only selected dates to choose from.
Location:Baps Motor Speedway, York Haven, Pennsylvia. VIEW MAP
You’ll be able to choose from one of the following types of cars:
- Legends Modified: Easy to control in a slide and surprisingly fast!
- Late Model: There is nothing like throwing a Late Model race car down into the corner and coming back to the throttle as that left front tire lifts off the ground.
- Big Block Modified: There’s something special about the center steer big block style modified. The Beasts of the East!
- UMP Style Modified: If you’re looking for the car to move around a little more, and really feel the racetrack then the UMP Style Modified is the car for you. It's an entry level dirt car and makes it easy for a driver with little to no experience to go dirt racing.
*Car types are subject to availability.
Need to know:
- All of the race cars are equipped with standard transmissions. If you need assistance operating a standard vehicle the pit crews will help you exit the pit area and get to speed quickly.
- You need a valid driver’s license to participate in this race car driving experience..
- Minimum age to participate is 18 years.
- You must be able to climb through a 15” high by 28” wide window that sits 35” from the ground.
- Minimum height requirement: 5′ tall.
- Maximum height: 6′ 3″.
- Waist and chest: can be no greater than 48".
- Dress comfortably for the weather in shorts or jeans and a t-shirt. Wear something that will be comfortable underneath the fire suit.
- Drivers should wear running shoes or shoes with a flexible sole. Open-toed shoes are not permitted.
- Family and friends are welcome to come and watch.
- Please note that this experience is weather dependent. If your date be cancelled due to weather, your certificate will be honored for a future date. Refunds cannot be issued.
- You are financially responsible for all damage caused to the car if crashed while the driver is driving. A Vehicle Protection Plan is available for $30.00, subject to a $1000.00 deductible or for $45 subject to a $500 deductible. You can purchase optional insurance at the race car track on the day of your event or when you reserve your day/time with the experience provider.
Whether you are treating yourself to an activity on your bucket list or buying this as an experience gift for the NASCAR racing fan in your life, this dirt racing experience at Baps Motor Speedway provides the ultimate thrill ride!
How To Book Your Experience