Slide behind the wheel, put the pedal to the metal and drive a NASCAR style race car at Fort Worth’s Texas Motor Speedway. Drive a 500+ horsepower stock car around the Super Speedway at speeds up to 150 mph.
Feel engine rumble as you drive a race proven NASCAR style stock car.
Your adrenaline-pumping driving experience begins with your seasoned racing instructors going over safety procedures, how enter and exit the track, how to drive the racing line and everything you need to know to drive like the real racing pros do. Once the orientation session is complete, you’ll suit up in a fireproof driving suit over your clothes and a full-face helmet.
Now for the exciting part! You’ll climb through the window, settle into the driver’s seat, and get buckled into the 5-point racing harness. A crew member will connect your one-way radio and will give you advice on braking points and changing gears while your are on the track so you can drive safely while getting your speed up to an breath-taking level.
No previous race car driving experience is needed!
Texas Motor Speedway is considered one of the fastest tracks in the country. Professional NASCAR racers have reached speeds exceeding 200 mph on this 1.5-mile oval.
This is the perfect experience gift for the NASCAR fan in your life. Make their race car driving dream come true at Texas Motor Speedway!
- October 02, 2021
- October 03, 2021
This experience has limited space and only select dates to choose from.
*Dates are subject to change
- High speed laps around Texas Motor Speedway's D-Shaped 1.5 mile paved oval.
- Take control of a 500+ horsepower race car.
- Learn how to race from stock car racing professionals.
- You'll be driving the racecar by yourself. No instructor riding shotgun.
- Feed your need for speed!
Location: Fort Worth, Texas and a short drive from Dallas. VIEW MAP
- You'll be driving real NASCAR racecars that have raced in competions with top NASCAR teams including Chevrolet Monte Carlos, Pontiac Grand Prix, Dodge Chargers and Ford Fusions Toyota Camrys. Amongst them you will find cars from Dale Earnhardt Inc., Hendrick Motorsports, Joe Gibbs Racing, Roush and others.
- All of the race cars are equipped with standard transmissions. If you need assistance operating a standard vehicle the pit crews will help you exit the pit area and get to speed quickly.
- The steel bodied race cars are stable at speeds of 150mph and more.The chassis, combined with a 500 hp GM crate motor, will have you breathless as the car rockets off the corner.
How fast will I be able to go?
- Real fast! Every track and student is different. The speeds will vary according to a driver’s individual performance.
Need to know:
- To participate you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license.
- Ride Along minimum age is 14 years and be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All participants are provided with a driver’s suit, a HANS Device and a helmet with one-way radio communication.
- All Drivers & Riders must be able to climb through a 15” high by 28” wide window that sits 35” from the ground.
- Drivers must be at least 5′ tall. Maximum height is 6′ 4″. Waist and chest can be no bigger than 52".
- This experience is weather dependent. In the event the experience is cancelled due to weather, your certificate will be rescheduled for a future date. No refunds can be issued.
- Wear clothes that will be comfortable under the driver’s suit and closed-toed shoes. The shoes you wear should allow you to feel the pedals through the sole. A tennis shoe or equivalent usually works best (no boots).
- You are financially responsible for all damage caused to the car due to driver error. A Vehicle Protection Plan is available for $75.00, subject to a $1000.00 deductible. You can purchase optional insurance at the race car track on the day of your event. Due to the quality of the training and cars, damage is rare but you will be responsible for any damage to the racecar.
How To Book Your Experience