Hell’s Kitchen Dessert Tour
New York City, New York
Discover the sweetest desserts in Hell’s Kitchen, New York City’s busiest neighborhood on this 2-hour tour of some of the best dessert places in NYC.
If you have a serious sweet tooth, this is the New York tour for you!
This sweet food tour begins in Times Square where you will meet your knowledgeable, licensed guide. You’ll then head into the heart of Hell’s Kitchen and learn about this neighborhood’s rough and tumble past, as well as the city’s interesting culinary history, while trying some of the best sweets that the Big Apple has to offer—artisanal handcrafted chocolates, homemade fudge, the best cookies in NYC, traditional American pies, frozen custard, the best Greek pastries you can find in New York City, and more!
The tour then heads further north up to the culinary mecca of 9th Avenue where you’ll learn about this avenue’s culinary and historical significance.
Your tour includes 6 delicious tastings which may include a chocolates truffle, Greek baklava, cookies, apple pie, doughnut bites, and artisan bread. You’ll leave with a full stomach and newfound knowledge of the best dessert places in NYC.
You will walk 1 to 1.5 miles at a leisurely pace throughout the tour with opportunities to sit down and savor over the course of approximately 2 hours.
- 6 tastings at some of the best dessert places in NYC.
- A friendly and informative licensed NYC tour guide.
- Culinary and cultural history of the city.
When: Available year-round Saturdays 1:00pm
Meeting location: Near Times Square; you will receive a confirmation email with the exact meeting location details once your tour is confirmed.
Need to know:
- Group size will range from 3 to 16 guests.
- Tastings are subject to change.
- Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for the weather and walking.
- This experience is not weather dependent and is held rain or shine regardless of weather conditions.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- The tour provide can accommodate vegetarians, but unfortunately cannot make substitutions for other allergies ie. gluten-free and vegan.
Whether you are looking for the best dessert places in NYC or a sweet gift for a foodie, this walking tour of NYC’s Hell’s Kitchen is the way to go!
This tasty walking tour takes place at Manhattan, New York. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience