Swimmers of all ages can learn to swim like a mermaid, wearing a specially designed, colorful “tail”. In this 1-hour aqua-fitness class, you’ll learn swimming techniques to get you looking and feeling like a beautiful mermaid.
Fun for both adults and kids!
A fusion of monofin and synchronized swimming, this one-hour session is a fairy tale come true as you master various techniques and moves. The Mermaid Swimming Class is a fun, safe, structured activity and offers a unique core workout. With other aspiring mermaids, you’ll learn how to swim like a mermaid, while expressing yourself in a unique way.
During this 60-minute aqua-fitness class you’ll learn how to propel yourself forward using both legs as a mermaid tail and your core muscles. Prepare to be surprised at the power and speed you'll have using the mermaid's tail.
Mermaid monofin: The monofin has a foot pocket with adjustable straps and is flexible to follow the wave movement of your body. The fabric is stretchy and breathable with a zipper on the side to allow easy and quick access for safe removal in the water.
- Welcome to mermaid swimming and stretching
- 5 minutes Tails selection, how to wear and take care of your mermaid tail.
- 10 minutes Swimming level evaluation and swimming warm up without the tail.
- 5 minutes Swimming with the mermaid tail and floaters.
- 10 minutes Swimming without floaters.
- 20 minutes Swimming techniques.
- 5 mininutes Mermaid Games and free swim.
- 5 minutes Opportunity to take your own photos.
- Mermaid tail rental
- 60-minute class
Duration: 60 minutes
When: Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays Available year round*
*subject to availability.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays: Aloft Hotel pool 14020 US Highway 183, Austin VIEW MAP
- Saturdays: Nitro Swimming Cedar Park 1310 Toro Grande Dr, Cedar Park VIEW MAP
Need to know:
- It is recommended you bring goggles, lock and towel. Lockers are available free of charge for your cell phone and other personal belongings.
- Family and friends can watch the class from the other side of the pool windows in the waiting area.
- The 10 last minutes of the class are for free swim. Family and friends are welcome to the side of the pool to take pictures.
Whether you are looking to get in touch with your inner mermaid, for a new exercise experience, or for a unique experience gift then this Mermaid Swimming Class in Austin is it.
How To Book Your Experience