Do you have what it takes to drive a highly tuned stock car around a race track? Get strapped in and race around Evergreen Speedway at incredible speeds. This is your chance to drive like the NASCAR pros do.
Experience the ultimate high octane thrill of driving a stock car!
This adventure puts you behind the wheel of a NASCAR style stock car at Evergreen Speedway. This is the perfect gift for the NASCAR fan in your life. How else can you get to hold the pedal down and push 400 horse powers of racing machine around an oval at speeds up to 150mph for an unforgettable driving experience.
No racing experience is required!
Your stock car racing experience begins with a driver’s meeting where you will be given instruction on safety procedures, driving techniques, and everything you need to know to prepare you for this racing experience.
Once the driver’s training session is complete, it’s time to gear up in a fire-retardant driving suit, climb through the window and into the driver’s seat! Before you hit the track, a crew member will buckle you in and check your radio, so you can hear your instructor while you’re on the track. You'll get advice on changing gears and braking points the whole way through, so you can drive safely while still getting your speed up to an incredible level.
- July 31, 2019
- August 01, 2019
- August 02, 2019
THIS EXPERIENCE HAS LIMITED SPACE AND ONLY SELECTED DATES TO CHOOSE FROM.
*Dates are subject to change
- High speed laps around Evergreen Speedway, a 5/8 mile Short Track Oval.
- You drive a 400+ horsepower stock car.
- You’ll receive instruction from driving professionals.
- Drive like you’ve never driven before.
How fast will I be able to go?
- FAST! Every track and student experience is different. The speeds will vary according to a driver’s individual performance.
Need to know:
- You must have a valid driver’s license and be at least 18 years old to participate.
- All participants are provided with a driver’s suit, a HANS Device and a helmet with one way radio communication.
- All Drivers must be able to climb through a 15” high by 28” wide window that sits 35” from the ground.
- Minimum height is 5' tall. Maximum height is 6′ 4″.Chest and waist can be no bigger than 52".
- Please note that this experience is dependent on weather. Should your date be cancelled due to weather, your certificate will be honored for a future date. No refunds can be issued.
- Participants need to wear clothes that will be comfortable under the Drivers/Riders suit and closed toe shoes. A tennis shoe or equivalent usually works best (no boots). The shoes you wear should allow you to feel the pedals through the sole.
- You are financially responsible for all damage caused to the car due to driver error. A Vehicle Protection Plan is available for $60.00, subject to a $1000.00 deductible. You can purchase optional insurance at the race car track on the day of your event. Due to the quality of the training and cars, damage is rare but you will be responsible for any damage to the racecar.
Grab the wheel, buckle up and prepare for the ride of your life! This stock car racing experience at Evergreen Speedway is the perfect unique gift for every NASCAR fan!
This stock car racing experience takes place at Monroe, Washington. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience