Strap yourself into the driver’s seat of a highly tuned stock car at Lancaster National Speedway and discover what its like to drive like the NASCAR pros do. This is real stock car driving and is as authentic as it gets.
Experience the thrill of Stock Car Racing!
This is the perfect gift for the NASCAR fan in your life. Make their dream come true as they fire up the mighty engines and unleash a 400-horsepower racing machine around a 5/8 mile oval short track at speeds up to 150 mph.
No racing experience is required!
Upon arrival, you’ll be suited up in a fire-retardant driving suit over your clothes and a full-face helmet. Instructors will get you ready to tackle the car and track, but once inside the car, you'll need to put it all into practice as you unleash that mighty V8.
Once you’re in the driver’s seat and strapped into your 5-point harness, your instructor will set up your earpiece under your helmet so you can hear them while you’re on the track. You'll get advice on changing gears and braking points the whole way through, so you can drive safely while still getting your speed up to an incredible level.
Have you got what it takes to handle this adrenaline pumping bucket list experience? With your loved ones on the sidelines watching, you focus on the track ahead while the roar of the engine drowns out every other thought.
THIS EXPERIENCE HAS LIMITED SPACE AND ONLY SELECTED DATES TO CHOOSE FROM.
*Dates are subject to change
- High speed laps around Lancaster National Speedway, a 5/8 mile Short Track Asphalt Oval.
- You drive a 400+ horsepower stock car.
- Receive instruction from driving professionals.
- Drive like you’ve dreamed of!
How fast will I be able to go?
- Real fast! Every track and student is different. Speeds will vary according to each driver’s individual performance.
Need to know:
- At your schedule time you will have a safety class that will last up to 45 minutes.
- You must have a valid driver’s license.
- Minimum age for participation is 18 years old.
- All participants are provided with a driver’s suit, a helmet with one way radio communication and a HANS Device.
- All Drivers must be able to climb through a 15” high by 28” wide window that sits 35” from the ground.
- Minimum height is 5' tall and maximum height is 6′ 4″.
- Chest and waist can be no bigger than 52".
- Please note that this experience is dependent on weather. If your date is cancelled due to weather, your experience certificate will be honored for a future date. No refunds can be issued.
- Participants need to wear clothes that will be comfortable under the Drivers/Riders suit and closed toe shoes. A tennis shoe or equivalent usually works best (no boots). The shoes you wear should allow you to feel the pedals through the sole.
- You are financially responsible for all damage caused to the car due to driver error. A Vehicle Protection Plan is available for $60.00, subject to a $1000.00 deductible. You can purchase optional insurance at the race car track on the day of your event. Due to the quality of the training and cars, damage is rare but you will be responsible for any damage to the racecar.
If you've always wanted to discover what it is like to be on the track, this Stock Car Racing experience at Lancaster National Speedway is the way to go and is a thrilling unique gift for the NASCAR fan in your life!
This stock car racing experience takes place at Lancaster, New York. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience