Go stock car racing at New Hampshire Motor Speedway for the ultimate thrill! Get strapped in and drive around New Hampshire Motor Speedway at breakneck speed. This is your chance to drive like the NASCAR pros do.
Experience the thrill of Stock Car Racing!
This is the perfect gift for the NASCAR fan in your life. You can make their dream come true at New Hampshire Motor Speedway with an authentic stock car racing experience. They will never forget the thrill of driving a 500 horse power racing machine around an incredible track at speeds up to 150mph.
No racing experience is required!
When you arrive, you’ll be suited up in a fire-retardant driving suit over your clothes and full-face helmet. Next, at the drivers meeting a racing school instructor will prepare you for the incredible speed and power you are about to experience. They’ll go over how to enter and exit the track, the flags used, passing, finding the line and much more.
Then comes the exciting part! You’ll climb into the driver’s seat, get your earpiece set up under your helmet so you can hear your instructor while you’re on the track and get strapped into your 5-point harness. You'll get advice on braking points and changing gears the whole way through, so you can drive safely while still getting your speed up to an incredible level.
With your loved ones on the sidelines watching you experience this once-in-a-lifetime thrill of a heart-pumping, white-knuckle race car drive, you focus on the track ahead while the roar of the engine drowns out every other thought.
- May 04, 2019
- May 05, 2019
- September 07, 2019
- September 08, 2019
THIS EXPERIENCE HAS LIMITED SPACE AND ONLY SELECTED DATES TO CHOOSE FROM.
*Dates are subject to change
- High speed laps on New Hampshire Motor Speedway, a 1 mile oval track.
- You drive a 500+ horsepower stock car.
- You’ll receive instruction from driving professionals.
- Drive like you’ve never driven before.
- NASCAR Nationwide and Cup Style race cars that have been raced in competitions are used.
- All of the stock cars are equipped with standard transmission. If you need help operating a standard vehicle the pit crews will help you exit the pit area and get to speed quickly.
- The design of the racing cars combined with their incredible power to weight ratio make them an exhilarating drive.
- The chassis, combined with a 500 hp GM crate motor, will have you breathless as the car rockets off the corner.
How fast will I be able to go?
- Each level of experience has a target speed. The speeds will vary according to a driver’s individual performance.
Need to know:
- You must have a valid driver’s license to participate in this driving experience.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in the race car driving program.
- All participants are provided with a driver’s suit, a helmet with one way radio communication and a HANS Device.
- All Drivers & Riders must be able to climb through a 15” high by 28” wide window that sits 35” from the ground.
- Minimum height is 5' tall. Maximum height is 6′ 4″. Chest and waist can be no bigger than 52".
- Please note that this experience is dependent on weather. Should your date be cancelled due to weather, your certificate will be honored for a future date. No refunds can be issued.
- Participants need to wear clothes that will be comfortable under the Drivers/Riders suit and closed toe shoes.The shoes you wear should allow you to feel the pedals through the sole. A tennis shoe or equivalent usually works best (no boots).
- You are financially responsible for all damage caused to the car due to driver error. A Vehicle Protection Plan is available for $60.00, subject to a $1000.00 deductible. You can purchase optional insurance at the race car track on the day of your event. Due to the quality of the training and cars, damage is rare but you will be responsible for any damage to the racecar.
If you are looking for an unforgettable Christmas, birthday, Father’s Day or graduation gift idea for him that he will always remember THIS IS IT! Make a dream come true as they learn how to be a NASCAR style race car driver.
This stock car racing experience takes place at Loudon, New Hampshire VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience