Have you ever wondered what it’s like to drive a highly tuned stock car around a race track? This thrilling stock car driving experience is your chance to sit behind the wheel and drive a real 400-plus horsepower racecar around Oswego Speedway’s Short Track!
Now’s your chance to drive like the pros do!
Make their dream come true at Oswego Speedway with a genuine stock car racing experience.This is the perfect gift for the NASCAR fan in your life. They will never forget the thrill of holding the pedal down and pushing 400 horse power of racing machine around the oval at speeds up to 150mph.
No racing experience is required!
Your experience starts when you arrive and you are suited up in a full-face helmet and a fire-retardant driving suit over your clothes. Next, at the drivers meeting, your racing school instructor gets you ready for the incredible speed and power you are about to discover. They’ll go over how to enter and exit the track, finding the line, the flags used, passing and much more.
Then comes the exciting part! You’ll climb through the window, into the driver’s seat, get strapped into your 5-point harness and get your earpiece set up under your helmet so you can hear your instructor while you’re on the track. As you are going around, you'll get advice on all aspects of racing including cornering, break points and changing gears the whole way through. Their aim is to get you driving safely yet faster and faster.
With your loved ones on the sidelines watching, this is guaranteed to be an unforgettable adventure for thrill seekers and racing fans alike and makes a truly unique gift!
THIS EXPERIENCE HAS LIMITED SPACE AND ONLY SELECTED DATES TO CHOOSE FROM.
*Dates are subject to change
- High speed laps around Oswego Speedway, a 5/8 mile Short Track Asphalt Oval.
- You drive a 400+ horsepower stock car.
- You’ll receive instruction from driving professionals.
- Drive like you’ve never driven before.
How fast will I be able to go?
- Real fast! Every track and student is different. The speeds will vary according to each driver’s individual performance.
Need to know:
- You must have a valid driver’s license.
- Minimum age for participation is 18 years old.
- All participants are provided with a driver’s suit, a helmet with one way radio communication and a HANS Device.
- All Drivers must be able to climb through a 15” high by 28” wide window that sits 35” from the ground.
- Minimum height is 5' tall. Maximum height is 6′ 4″.
- Chest and waist can be no bigger than 52".
- Please note that this experience is dependent on weather. If your date is cancelled due to weather, your experience certificate will be honored for a future date. No refunds can be issued.
- Participants need to wear clothes that will be comfortable under the Drivers/Riders suit and closed toe shoes. A tennis shoe or equivalent usually works best (no boots). The shoes you wear should allow you to feel the pedals through the sole.
- You are financially responsible for all damage caused to the car due to driver error. A Vehicle Protection Plan is available for $60.00, subject to a $1000.00 deductible. You can purchase optional insurance at the race car track on the day of your event. Due to the quality of the training and cars, damage is rare but you will be responsible for any damage to the racecar.
If you've always wanted to discover what it is like to be on the track, this Stock Car Racing experience at Oswego Speedway is the way to go and is a thrilling unique gift for the NASCAR fan in your life!
This stock car racing experience takes place at Oswego, New York. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience