If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to drive a stock car around the track like the NASCAR pros do, this is your chance to find out! Get ready to buckle up and race around I-25 Speedway at incredible speeds.
Experience the ultimate high octane thrill of driving a stock car!
This is the perfect gift for the NASCAR fan in your life. Make their dream come true and put them behind the wheel at I-25 Speedway, pushing 400 horse powers of a NASCAR-style late model stock car around the oval at speeds up to 150mph!
No racing experience is required!
Your experience starts with a driver’s meeting where you will be given instruction from racing experts providing you with all of the information you need to safely operate the car, follow the racing line and hit top speed.
Once the driver’s training session is complete, you’ll suit up in full racing safety gear, climb through the window and into the driver’s seat of the lightweight stock car! Before you hit the track, a crewmember will buckle you in and check your radio, so you can hear your instructor while you’re on the track. You'll get advice on changing gears and braking points the whole way through, so you can drive safely while still getting your speed up to an incredible level.
Are you ready for the ride of your life with this unforgettable driving experience at I-25 Speedway? Hold tight as you put the pedal to the metal and feel your racing tires grip the over-sized banks of this quarter-mile oval.
I-25 Speedway is located along the Front Range of the Rockies in Southern Colorado, a few miles north of Pueblo.
THIS EXPERIENCE HAS LIMITED SPACE AND ONLY SELECTED DATES TO CHOOSE FROM.
*Dates are subject to change.
- High speed laps aroundI-I-25 Speedway, a 1/4 mile Bull Ring Track Oval.
- You drive a 400+ horsepower stock car.
- You’ll receive instruction from car racing professionals.
- Drive like you’ve never driven before.
How fast will I be able to go?
- VERY FAST! Every track and student experience is different. Speeds vary according to a driver’s individual performance.
Need to know:
- You must have a valid driver’s license and be at least 18 years old to participate.
- All participants are provided with a driver’s suit, a HANS Device and a helmet with one way radio communication.
- All Drivers must be able to climb through a 15” high by 28” wide window that sits 35” from the ground.
- Minimum height is 5' tall. Maximum height is 6′ 4″. Chest and waist can be no bigger than 52".
- Please note that this experience is dependent on weather. Should your date be cancelled due to weather, your certificate will be honored for a future date. No refunds can be issued.
- Participants need to wear clothes that will be comfortable under the Drivers/Riders suit and closed toe shoes. A tennis shoe or equivalent usually works best (no boots). The shoes you wear should allow you to feel the pedals through the sole.
- You are financially responsible for all damage caused to the car due to driver error. A Vehicle Protection Plan is available for $60.00, subject to a $1000.00 deductible. You can purchase optional insurance at the race car track on the day of your event. Due to the quality of the training and cars, damage is rare but you will be responsible for any damage to the racecar.
Grab the wheel, buckle and prepare for the ride of your life! This stock car racing experience is the perfect unique gift for every NASCAR fan!
This stock car racing experience takes place at I-25 Speedway, along the Front Range of the Rockies in Southern Colorado, a few miles north of Pueblo. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience