Drive a NASCAR-style stock car for the ultimate thrill. This racing experience will have you buckled in and raring to go around Riverhead Speedway. This is your chance to drive like the pros do!
Push a real race proven stock car to the limits!
Put a real stock car through its paces at Riverhead Raceway. This thrilling driving experience puts you behind the wheel of a NASCAR style stock car. Pull on the racing suit, grab your helmet and head to the pit lane for some fast laps behind the wheel of a 400 hp racing machine designed to handle the challenges of this exciting short track.
This is the perfect gift for the NASCAR fan in your life.
Your stock car racing experience begins with a driver’s meeting where you will be given instruction on safety procedures, driving techniques, and everything you need to know for this racing experience.
No racing experience is required!
Once the driver’s training session is complete, you’ll climb through the window, into the driver’s seat and get buckled in. Before you hit the track, a crewmember checks your radio so you can hear your instructor while you’re on the track. You'll get advice the entire time, so you can drive safely while still getting your speed up to an incredible level.
- High speed laps around Riverhead Raceway, a 1/4 mile Short Track Asphalt Oval.
- You drive a 400+ horsepower stock car.
- You’ll receive instruction from driving professionals.
- Drive like you’ve you've always dreamed!
- July 28,2019
- August 18, 2019
- September 15, 2019
THIS EXPERIENCE HAS LIMITED SPACE AND ONLY SELECTED DATES TO CHOOSE FROM.
*Dates are subject to change
How fast will I be able to go?
- FAST! Each track and student experience is different. The speeds will vary depending on a driver’s individual performance.
Need to know:
- You must have a valid driver’s license.
- Minimum age to participate is 18 years.
- All participants are provided with a driver’s suit, a HANS Device and a helmet with one way radio communication.
- All Drivers must be able to climb through a 15” high by 28” wide window that sits 35” from the ground.
- Minimum height is 5' tall and maximum height is 6′ 4″. Waist and chest can be no bigger than 52".
- This experience is dependent on weather. If your date is cancelled due to weather, your certificate will be honored for a future date. No refunds can be issued.
- Participants need to wear clothes that will be comfortable under the Drivers/Riders suit and closed toe shoes. A tennis shoe or equivalent usually works best (no boots). Your shoes should allow you to feel the pedals through the sole.
- You are financially responsible for all damage caused to the car due to driver error. A Vehicle Protection Plan is available for $60.00, subject to a $1000.00 deductible. You can purchase optional insurance at the race car track on the day of your event. Due to the quality of the training and cars, damage is rare but you will be responsible for any damage to the racecar.
Grip the wheel, buckle up and get ready for the ride of your life! This stock car racing experience at Riverhead Raceway is the perfect unique gift for every NASCAR fan!
This stock car racing experience takes place at Riverhead, New York VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience