The Chef & The Dish - Private Cooking Class
In your home
Learn some of the world's most iconic dishes from the comfort of your own kitchen with a The Chef & The Dish Cooking Class. Skype with chefs from around the world for a private cooking class and a fun night at home!
For a great date night ... open a bottle of wine and video chat with a chef in your kitchen!
The Chef & The Dish Cooking Class is a kitchen to kitchen culinary experience. Chefs, with years of experience, in Italy, Hungary, Turkey, Spain, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, and more will join you in your home kitchen for a private, one-to-one cooking class, all live via Skype*. You’ll be introduced to chefs from around the world, exposing you to the deepest part of their culture, the food.
Learn from chefs featured on Food Network, CNBC World, CBS, USA Today and have worked in Michelin Star restaurants.
Receive step-by-step coaching and cooking tips - it's just you and the chef! Your chef will cook alongside you, coach and watch you as you create your meal together. With over dozens of classes to choose from, there's a perfect class for every taste and skill level.
Every experience is truly unique, ranging between 2-3 hours. Each class is a personal cooking class between you and the chef.
How it works:
- Select a chef for your cooking class. You can Choose from dozens of cooking classes like homemade pasta, Risotto, Paella, Jambalaya, Clam Chowder, Pad Thai, Goulash, Gyoza, Gumbo, Singaporean Chicken Rice, Bolognese Sauce, Massaman Curry, Maki Sushi Rolls, Cashew Chicken and Tom Yum, Baklava, Strudel and so much more.
- It's easy! All you need is a tablet or laptop with sound, high-speed internet and a built-in camera.
- A Kitchen Assistant will contact you to host a personal kitchen prep session, review your shopping list, and answer any questions you have.
- At the time of your cooking class, your chef will video call you through Skype*. Then you'll get cooking together! Two hours and three or more dishes later you'll say goodbye to your private chef and enjoy an incredible meal with your friends.
What’s included in your cooking class:
- 2-1/2 hours of private 1:1 coaching with a chef.
- A personal kitchen assistant who will answer all your questions.
- Recommended brands based on our chef's experiences.
- An amazing meal of 3 or more dishes.
- A recipe booklet so you can recreate the dishes time and time again at home.
When: Classes are available at times throughout the day. Most classes are at a time that's convenient for you, no matter where you live.
Need to know:
- Groceries are not included. Your Kitchen Assistant will provide your shopping list. The chefs provide suggestions on the best brands to buy to ensure you get a truly authentic taste.
- Private video chat sessions include up to two participants. Additional participants may be added for a fee at the time of reserving your cooking class.
- Each chef ensures their class can be held using standard kitchen equipment. If anything needs to be purchased, you can choose to do so, or the chef will tailor the recipe to the items you have on hand.
- This Chef & The Dish experience is for a Standard Class. An upgrade to a Premium Class can be made at the time you reserve your class.
This unique cooking class with The Chef & The Dish takes place in your kitchen, in your home. It's a great date night activity or a great gift for that special someone who loves to cook.
For friends and family anywhere in Canada or the world ... if they have a tablet or lap top and the internet ... you've found the perfect gift for them!
• Skype is a registered trademark of Microsoft, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.
How To Book Your Experience