Prison Break is a virtual escape room adventure you can play together all while being in your own homes, together or apart. Working with a live host in a real escape room, you will have 60-minutes to progress through a challenging virtual escape room via video chat with your friends and family.
Bring the Escape Room experience to you — all you need to do is hop on a video chat.
Just like physical escape rooms, online escape rooms provide a challenging adventure for you, your friends, and family. You’ll have the same cooperative gameplay, tasks, and puzzles to overcome as you work together towards a shared goal — escaping the room - virtually! To kick it up a notch, you and your team, working with a live host wearing a video feed, will only have 60 minutes to escape.
The Mission: Its 1955 and you have been wrongfully accused of a crime and sentenced to life in prison. Your new “home” is a jail cell that once housed an inmate who disappeared without a trace … or did he? It’s alleged he escaped while others claim he was murdered by the infamously brutal warden. Can you escape before you suffer you suffer the same fate? There are a million ways into Iron Gate Prison but only one way out – find it – FAST!
You can play a Virtual Escape Room - Prison Break adventure with family and friends across the city, country, or world!
Your adventure takes place in an actual escape room, just played virtually from wherever you are. You’ll navigate the physical environment through a video feed. All events are live, hosted by a guide who is in the Prison Break escape room assisting you and your team..
- A custom digital dashboard, custom Zoom backgrounds, 360-degree scans of the escape room, sound effects, and many more surprises along your escape route.
- A host and a guide moving on your behalf in the escape room will be assisting throughout the game.
- You’ll need to work together to escape Iron Gate Prison. To escape in time, collaboration is the key.
- Your Virtual Escape Room adventure will be a private experience.
How it works:
- After you have activated your experience certificate on Breakaway Experiences’ website, you’ll receive details on how to contact the Escape Game provider to reserve a game time.
- You’ll receive a Zoom link for your game at least 12 hours in advance of your scheduled game time from the game provider.
- Log onto Zoom (or your preferred video conference service) with your teammates and you will be meet your Game Guide and Host.
- Via a live camera feed your Host will give you clues and instructions while your Game Guide will be in the escape room with a live video feed acting as your eyes, ears, hands, and feet.
- You’ll have an online dashboard to watch videos and keep track of the clues and items you find along the way.
- Work together as a team to ‘escape’ in under 60 minutes!
- Up to 8 players can play together.
- You must purchase a minimum of 4 spots to reserve a game Monday – Friday and 5 spots to reserve a game on Saturday and Sunday.
Where: Anywhere you can access to the internet.
Need to know:
- This Escape Game experience is recommended for ages 13 and up but can accommodate players of all ages. Some game content may be too difficult for players under 13.
- An adult, 18 or older, must participate with anyone under 15.
- You Escape Room experience is private to your group.
Have fun together … virtually. The Prison Break remote online escape room experience is an adventure you can have together while apart. Let us bring the escape room to you!
How To Book Your Experience