Play-at-Home Clue Solving Adventure – Redbeard’s Treasure
Embark on a swashbuckling adventure that will have you taking on the infamous pirate Redbeard himself! This unique, clue solving, virtual adventure is a great way to have fun together AT YOUR HOME with friends IN THEIR HOMES!
|Where:||In your home|
|Price for:||Up to 8 Participants|
Do you and your friends / family have what it takes to elude the wrath of the world’s most notorious pirate?
Your mission is to follow a trail of clues and complete your assignment, while you are hunted on all sides by dangerous seafaring villains. This virtual adventure is fun for families, with puzzles that will be challenging enough for anyone!
Your clue solving adventure:
Its London, England 1708 and you have just been caught stealing silver candlesticks from the Captain’s quarters on your ship. To your astonishment, rather than a trip to the hangman’s noose, you have been released by Queen Anne herself … but there is a catch … you and your ‘crew’ must get on board the notorious pirate ship the Blue Moon and deliver Red Beard and his cargo into the hands of the Royal Navy.
A seemingly impossible mission but if successful you will receive a bag of gold and a full pardon. Do you have what it takes to find the pirate Redbeard, infiltrate his crew, and surrender him to the British Navy within the time they have given you?
How it works:
- Using a custom App, your team will need to figure out how to solve riddles and clues. Be careful, there may be a couple of twists along the way
- Once you’ve registered your adventure and selected your start date with the game provider, you’ll receive an email with the access code and the instructions. You’ll receive this after you have activated your experience on Breakaway Experiences’ website.
- Download the free APP and enter the access code to activate your ‘Redbeard’s Treasure’ adventure.
- The App has a REMOTE PLAY feature where you can play with friends and family!
- You’ll receive and answer clues in the App. For some clues you will use your computer and a specific web page to find puzzles. Other clues will test your wits to figure out who the nefarious parties are!
- Price shown is per Mystery purchased. Your mystery can be for any size team but we recommend playing in teams of 2 - 5 players.
- Content is suitable for children, however the clues can be quite challenging and we therefore recommend the game for ages 10+, ideally playing with adults.
- There are 16 clues with three optional breaks along the way. With plenty of helpful hints provided, it will be a fun test of teamwork.
- Clues will be shown to you in the App. When you enter the correctly spelled answer you will receive the next clue or riddle. Incorrect answers will cost you time penalties that will be added to your final score.
- If you are stuck on a riddle or clue you can ask for hints. These hints cost time but used strategically they may be well worth it!
- Complete all the clues and you'll solve the final mystery.
Where: Anywhere you can access to the internet.
When: Any Day, Any Time, Wherever you want to play.
Duration: 90-minutes on average.
If you are looking for fun things to do or a unique experience gift for friends and family that can bring you together even when you can’t physically be together, Save the Titanic clue solving mystery is the way to go!
How To Book Your Experience