Sippin' and Strollin' Drinks and Food Tour
Experience beer halls, cocktail bars, and one of the best distilleries in Portland as you learn what makes a cocktail a 'craft' cocktail, how spirits are made, the importance of bitters and much more on the The Sippin' and Strollin' Drinks and Food Tour.
Enjoy a relaxing time strolling through one of Portland's most unique and fastest growing neighborhoods, savouring delicious beverages paired with creatively prepared snacks.
Your tour begins in what's known as the Southeast Artisan Corridor, full of small businesses, craftspeople, breweries, distilleries, great bars and more. Your knowledgeable and entertaining guide will share the history, art and culture of this very urban neighborhood, as you taste a variety of different kinds and styles of alcoholic beverages. This area of Portland is a hidden gem, very close to downtown and a great place to stay for dinner (or more drinks) after your tour.
Great drinks should always be paired with delicious food, so there will be food served at most locations. You can expect bites and larger plates ranging from smoky salty chicken wings, to whole burgers, Spanish-style tapas and charcuterie plates. It's enough for lunch...and then some!
This tour is great for both serious drinks enthusiasts as well as novices looking to up their game!
Tour stops may include the following tasty stops*:
- All preselected food & drink at 5 venues.
- Small-group walking tour with local guide.
- Restaurant tax & gratuities. Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
When: June through August Alternating Sundays 1:00pm
Need to know:
- *Tour stops are subject to change.
- Participants can expect to walk up to 1.5 miles.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time. This tour menu can be altered to accommodate non-alcoholic beverage, vegetarians, gluten and dairy-free requests.Not all dietary restrictions can be accommodated on every stop.
- The maximum group size is 12.
- Tours run in all weather conditions. Please dress accordingly. Please wear comfortable footwear. An umbrella is always a worthwhile accessory in Portland, Oregon.
- Proof of age may be required. Please bring government issued photo ID.
If you are looking to quench your thirst in Portland or the perfect gift for a foodie, the Sippin' and Strollin' Drinks and Food Tour is it!
This experience takes place at Portland, Oregon. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience