Buckle up for a NASCAR style race car driving experience at Charlotte Motor Speedway. This incredible experience provides racing fans and adrenaline-junkies with the chance to get behind the wheel and drive a NASCAR Nationwide or Cup Style racecar around a Super Speedway track!
Check this high-speed stock car racing experience off your bucket list!
Looking for the perfect gift for the NASCAR fan in your life? This is their chance to drive a highly tuned stock car.
Your skills and your nerve will be challenged as you push the car and yourself to the limit on the high-banked turns at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
No racing experience is required!
Your NASCAR style racing experience begins with a driver’s meeting where you will be given instruction on driving techniques, safety procedures and everything you need to know to keep the pedal on the floor and the car on the track.
Following the training session, you’ll get suited up in a fire-retardant driving suit over your clothes and a full-face helmet. Then comes the exciting part! It’s time to climb through the window, get buckled in, and check your radio.
While you’re on the track, your instructor will give you advice on changing gears and braking points the whole way through so you can drive safely while getting your speed up to an incredible level.
With your loved ones on the sidelines watching your once-in-a-lifetime thrill race car driving experience, you'll be focused on the track ahead as the roar of the engine drowns out everything else.
- August 23, 2020
- November 01, 2020
- November 07, 2020
- November 08, 2020
THIS EXPERIENCE HAS LIMITED SPACE AND ONLY SELECTED DATES TO CHOOSE FROM.
*Dates are subject to change
- High speed laps around Charlotte Motor Speedway, a 1.5 mile D-Shaped oval.
- You drive a 500+ horsepower NASCAR style stock car.
- You’ll receive instruction from driving professionals.
- You'll be provided with a driver's suit, helmet with one way radio communication and a HANS device.
How fast will I be able to go?
- Real fast! Every student and track is different. The speeds will vary according to a driver’s individual performance.
Need to know:
- To participate in the driving program, you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license.
- All participants are provided with a driver’s suit, a helmet with one-way radio communication and a HANS Device.
- All Drivers & Riders must have the ability to climb through a 15” high by 28” wide window that sits 35” from the ground.
- Drivers must be at least 5′ tall. Maximum height is 6′ 4″. Chest and waist can be no bigger than 52".
- This experience is weather dependent. In the event the experience is cancelled due to weather, your certificate will be rescheduled for a future date. No refunds can be issued.
- Wear clothes that will be comfortable under the driver’s suit and closed toe shoes. The shoes you wear should allow you to feel the pedals through the sole. A tennis shoe or equivalent usually works best (no boots).
- You are financially responsible for all damage caused to the car due to driver error. A Vehicle Protection Plan is available for $60.00, subject to a $1000.00 deductible. You can purchase optional insurance at the race car track on the day of your event. Due to the quality of the training and cars, damage is rare but you will be responsible for any damage to the racecar.
If you are looking for the perfect gift for the NASCAR fan in your life, this stock car racing experience at Charlotte Motor Speedway is it!
This stock car racing experience takes place at Concord, North Carolina. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience