This is your chance to drive a race car just like the NASCAR pros do. Feel the synergy of man and machine as your 500-horsepower stock car propels you around Chicagoland Speedway’s track at speeds up to 150mph.
Check this high-speed NASCAR style driving experience off your bucket list!
Experience the thrill of pushing a real stockcar to the limit around the high-banked turns of the oval at Chicagoland Speedway.
No racing experience is required!
Your stock car racing experience begins with an orientation session with your professional racing instructor. You’ll go over racing theory and the important track knowledge you’ll need. Next, you’ll get suited up in a fire-retardant driving suit over your clothes and a full-face helmet. Then comes the exciting part!
You’ll climb through the window, get buckled in, and connect your radio. You’ll hear your instructor while you’re on the track as they will give you advice on changing gears and braking points the whole way through.
Feel free to bring your family and friends to watch you experience a once-in-a-lifetime, heart-pumping, high-speed race car driving experience.
- May 30, 2020
- May 31, 2020
- September 12, 2020
- September 13, 2020
*This experience has limited space and only select dates to choose from. Dates are subject to change
- High speed laps around Chicagoland Speedway, a 1.5 mile D-shaped oval with 18 degree banking in turns.
- Race a 500+ horsepower NASCAR style stock car.
- You’ll receive instruction from driving professionals.
How fast will I be able to go?
- Real fast! Every student and track is different. The speeds will vary according to a driver’s individual performance.
Need to know:
- To participate in the driving program, you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license.
- All participants are provided with a driver’s suit, a helmet with one-way radio communication and a HANS Device.
- All Drivers & Riders must have the ability to climb through a 15” high by 28” wide window that sits 35” from the ground.
- Drivers must be at least 5′ tall. Maximum height is 6′ 4″. Chest and waist can be no bigger than 52".
- This experience is weather dependent. In the event the experience is cancelled due to weather, your certificate will be rescheduled for a future date. No refunds can be issued.
- Wear clothes that will be comfortable under the driver’s suit and closed toe shoes. The shoes you wear should allow you to feel the pedals through the sole. A tennis shoe or equivalent usually works best (no boots).
- You are financially responsible for all damage caused to the car due to driver error. A Vehicle Protection Plan is available for $60.00, subject to a $1000.00 deductible. You can purchase optional insurance at the race car track on the day of your event. Due to the quality of the training and cars, damage is rare but you will be responsible for any damage to the racecar.
Grab the wheel and prepare for the ride of your life as you race around the track. This stock car racing experience at Chicagoland Speedway is the perfect unique gift for every NASCAR fan!
This race car driving experience takes place at Joliet, Illinois. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience