Experience the thrill of driving like the NASCAR pros do. This incredible Stock Car Racing Experience at St. Louis’ Gateway Motor Park is your chance to get behind the wheel and drive a NASCAR style race car around the track at speeds up to 150mph.
High speed stock car thrills!
This is the perfect gift for the NASCAR fan in your life. It’s a driving experience they’ll never forget, with just enough track time to get them up to race speed.
No racing experience is required!
During a classroom session with a racing school instructor you’ll get the racing theory and important track knowledge you’ll need to keep the pedal on the floor. You’ll get suited up in a fire-retardant driving suit over your clothes and a full-face helmet.
Then comes the exciting part! You’ll climb through the window into the driver’s seat, get buckled in, and connect your radio. You’ll hear your instructor while you’re on the track. They will give you advice on changing gears and braking points the whole way through.
As you leave the pit and enter the Super Speedway you'll experience an amazing adrenaline rush. Grab the wheel and squeeze tight for the driving experience of your life. The 1.25-mile oval is a favorite of many of the drivers who race at Gateway Motorsports Park due to the unique shape and different degrees of banking in each corner.
- September 06, 2019
- September 07, 2019
- September 08, 2019
THIS EXPERIENCE HAS LIMITED SPACE AND ONLY SELECTED DATES TO CHOOSE FROM.
*Dates are subject to change
- High speed laps around Gateway Motorsports Park, a 1.25 miles oval "Egg" with different degrees of banking in each corner.
- You drive a 500+ horsepower stock car.
- You’ll receive instruction from driving professionals.
- Drive like you’ve never driven before.
How fast will I be able to go?
- Real fast! Every student and track is different. The speeds will vary according to a driver’s individual performance.
Need to know:
- To participate in the driving program, you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license.
- All participants are provided with a driver’s suit, a helmet with one-way radio communication and a HANS Device.
- All Drivers & Riders must have the ability to climb through a 15” high by 28” wide window that sits 35” from the ground.
- Drivers must be at least 5′ tall. Maximum height is 6′ 4″. Chest and waist can be no bigger than 52".
- This experience is weather dependent. In the event the experience is cancelled due to weather, your certificate will be rescheduled for a future date. No refunds can be issued.
- Wear clothes that will be comfortable under the driver’s suit and closed toe shoes. The shoes you wear should allow you to feel the pedals through the sole. A tennis shoe or equivalent usually works best (no boots).
- You are financially responsible for all damage caused to the car due to driver error. A Vehicle Protection Plan is available for $60.00, subject to a $1000.00 deductible. You can purchase optional insurance at the race car track on the day of your event. Due to the quality of the training and cars, damage is rare but you will be responsible for any damage to the race car.
Buckle up, grab the wheel and prepare for the ride of your life as you race around the track. This stock car racing experience at Gateway Motorsports Park is the perfect unique gift for every NASCAR fan!
This stock car racing experience takes place at Madison, Illinois, just minutes from downtown St. Louis. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience