This your chance to sit behind the wheel and drive a real 500-plus horsepower NASCAR Cup Style racecar around the track at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Buckle up and put the pedal to the metal!
The perfect experience gift for the NASCAR fan in your life – a gift that goes up to 150 mph!
Your stock car racing experience starts with a driver’s orientation session to go over safety procedures, how to enter and exit the track, the flags used, finding your line, passing and more. Seasoned racing instructors will impart everything you need for a safe but ridiculously fast race car driving experience.
Then it’s time to get suited up in a fireproof driving suit and helmet. Climb through the window and slide into the driver’s seat. A crew member will make sure you are strapped snuggly into your 5-point harness and connect the one-way radio to your helmet. They’ll be in your ear the entire time you are on the track, giving you on tips on braking, changing gears and getting up to incredible speeds quickly and safely.
No previous race car driving experience required!
With your loved ones on the sidelines cheering you on, you’ll be gripping the wheel with white-knuckles and a laser focus on the track ahead as the roar of the engine drowns out every other thought. It’s just you in the car and the instructor in your ear!
- September 11, 2021
- September 12, 2021
This experience has limited space and only select dates to choose from.
*Dates are subject to change
- High speed laps around New Hampshire Motor Speedway's 1 mile paved oval.
- Experience the power a 500+ horsepower race car.
- Learn to race from stock car racing professionals.
- You'll be driving the racecar by yourself. No instructor riding shotgun.
- Feed your need for speed!
Location: Loudon, New Hampshire, just outside of Concord. VIEW MAP
- You'll be driving real NASCAR race cars that have raced in competions with top NASCAR teams including Chevrolet Monte Carlos, Pontiac Grand Prix, Dodge Chargers, Toyota Camrys, and Ford Fusions. Amongst them you will find cars from Joe Gibbs Racing, Dale Earnhardt Inc., Hendrick Motorsports, Roush and others.
- All of the race cars are equipped with standard transmissions. If you need assistance operating a standard vehicle the pit crews will help you exit the pit area and get to speed quickly.
- The steel bodied race cars are stable at speeds over 150mph and more.The chassis, combined with a 500 hp GM crate motor, will have you breathless as the car rockets off the corner.
How fast will I be able to go?
- Real fast! Every track and student is different. The speeds will vary according to a driver’s individual performance.
Need to know:
- To participate you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license.
- All participants are provided with a driver’s suit, a HANS Device and a helmet with one-way radio communication.
- All Drivers & Riders must be able to climb through a 15” high by 28” wide window that sits 35” from the ground.
- Drivers must be at least 5′ tall.
- Maximum height is 6′ 4″.
- Waist and chest cannot exceed 52".
- This experience is weather dependent. In the event the experience is cancelled due to weather, your certificate will be rescheduled for a future date. No refunds can be issued.
- Wear clothes that will be comfortable under the driver’s suit and closed toe shoes. The shoes you wear should allow you to feel the pedals through the sole. A tennis shoe or equivalent usually works best (no boots).
- You are financially responsible for all damage caused to the car due to driver error. A Vehicle Protection Plan is available for $75.00, subject to a $1000.00 deductible. You can purchase optional insurance at the race car track on the day of your event. Due to the quality of the training and cars, damage is rare but you will be responsible for any damage to the racecar.
How To Book Your Experience