It’s time to get behind the wheel, put the pedal to the metal and race a highly tuned NASCAR style stock car at Texas Motor Speedway. You’ll feel the harmony between man and machine as your 500 horsepower V8 engine rockets you around the track at speeds up to 150mph.
This is your chance to drive like the pros do!
This is the perfect gift for the NASCAR fan in your life. Make their dream come true at Texas Motor Speedway with a genuine stock car racing experience.
No racing experience is required!
Your adrenaline-pumping experience starts with a classroom session where racing school instructors will cover safety procedures, driving techniques and everything you need to know to prepare you for this thrilling experience. Once the training session is complete, you’ll get suited up in a fire-retardant driving suit over your clothes and a full-face helmet.
Then comes the exciting part! You’ll climb through the window and into the driver’s seat. A crew member will buckle you into the 5-point harness and check your radio. You’ll hear your instructor while you’re on the track. They will give you advice on changing gears and braking points the entire time, so you can drive safely while still getting your speed up to an incredible level.
With your loved ones on the sidelines watching you experience the once-in-a-lifetime thrill of an adrenaline-fueled heart-pounding, white-knuckle race car drive, you'll be focused on the track ahead while the roar of the engine drowns out every other thought.
THIS EXPERIENCE HAS LIMITED SPACE AND ONLY SELECTED DATES TO CHOOSE FROM.
*Dates are subject to change.
- High speed laps around Texas Motor Speedway, a 1.5 mile D-Shape oval Super Speedway with banked 20° in turns 1 and 2 and banked 24° in turns 3 and 4.
- You drive a 500+ horsepower stock car.
- You’ll receive instruction from racing professionals.
- Drive like you’ve never driven before.
How fast will I be able to go?
- Real fast! Every student and track is different. Speeds will vary according to a driver’s individual performance.
Need to know:
- To participate in the driving program, you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license.
- All participants are provided with a driver’s suit, a helmet with one-way radio communication and a HANS Device.
- All Drivers must have the ability to climb through a 15” high by 28” wide window that sits 35” from the ground.
- Drivers must be a minimum of 5′ tall. Maximum allowable height is 6′ 4″. Waist and chest can be no bigger than 52".
- This experience is weather dependent. If the experience is cancelled due to weather, your certificate will be rescheduled for a future date. No refunds can be issued.
- Wear clothes that will be comfortable under the driver’s suit and closed toe shoes. The shoes you wear should allow you to feel the pedals through the sole. A tennis shoe or equivalent usually works best (no boots).
- You are financially responsible for all damage caused to the car due to driver error. A Vehicle Protection Plan is available for $60.00, subject to a $1000.00 deductible. You can purchase optional insurance at the race car track on the day of your event. Due to the quality of the training and cars, damage is rare but you will be responsible for any damage to the racecar.
Grab the wheel and prepare for the ride of your life as you race around the track. This stock car racing experience at Texas Motor Speedway is the perfect unique gift for every NASCAR fan!
This stock car racing experience takes place at Fort Worth, Texas, VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience