Slide behind the wheel and drive a NASCAR style race car at Atlanta Motor Speedway. This extreme driving experience is your chance to drive a stock car like the NASCAR pros do!
Get ready for an adrenaline rush unlike anything you've ever experienced!
Your racing experience begins with an orientation session with veteran car racing instructors. Next, you’ll suit up in a fire-retardant driving suit over your clothes and a full-face helmet. You’ll climb through the window and into the driver’s seat. A crew member will buckle you in tight and check your radio.
You’ll hear your instructor while you’re on the track. They’ll be giving you advice on braking points and changing gears so you can drive safely while still getting your speed up to a breath-taking level.
No racing experience is required!
With your loved ones on the sidelines watching you experience this once-in-a-lifetime, adrenaline-fueled heart-pumping, white-knuckle race car driving experience, you'll be laser focused on the track ahead with the roar of the engine drowns out every other thought. You’ll feel the synergy of man and machine as your 500 horsepower V8 engine rockets you around the track at speeds up to 150mph.
This is the perfect experience gift for the NASCAR fan in your life!
This experience has limited space and only select dates to choose from.
*Dates are subject to change
- High speed laps around Atlanta Motor Speedway's 1.5 mile D-Shaped paved oval Super Speedway.
- Take control of a 500+ horsepower stock car.
- You’ll receive instruction from stock car racing professionals.
- Drive like you’ve never driven before.
Location: Hampton, Georgia, 20 miles south of Atlanta. VIEW MAP
- NASCAR Nationwide and Cup Style race cars.
- All of the race cars are equipped with standard transmissions. If you need assistance operating a standard vehicle the pit crews will help you exit the pit area and get to speed quickly.
- The race cars have been raced in competitions. Amongst them you will find cars from Dale Earnhardt Inc., Hendrick Motorsports, Joe Gibbs Racing, Roush and others.
- The steel bodied race cars are stable at speeds of 150mph and more.
- The chassis, combined with a 500 hp GM crate motor, will have you breathless as the car rockets off the corner.
How fast will I be able to go?
- Real fast! Every track and student is different. The speeds will vary according to a driver’s individual performance.
Need to know:
- To participate you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license.
- Ride Along minimum age is 14 years and be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All participants are provided with a driver’s suit, a HANS Device and a helmet with one-way radio communication.
- All Drivers & Riders must be able to climb through a 15” high by 28” wide window that sits 35” from the ground.
- Drivers must be at least 5′ tall. Maximum height is 6′ 4″. Waist and chest cannot exceed 52".
- This experience is weather dependent. In the event the experience is cancelled due to weather, your certificate will be rescheduled for a future date. No refunds can be issued.
- Wear clothes that will be comfortable under the driver’s suit and closed-toed shoes. The shoes you wear should allow you to feel the pedals through the sole. A tennis shoe or equivalent usually works best (no boots).
- You are financially responsible for all damage caused to the car due to driver error. A Vehicle Protection Plan is available for $75.00, subject to a $1000.00 deductible. You can purchase optional insurance at the race car track on the day of your event. Due to the quality of the training and cars, damage is rare but you will be responsible for any damage to the racecar.
How To Book Your Experience