Prepare for the ride of a lifetime and race a dragster down the quarter mile track at New England Dragway. This adrenaline-pumping drag racing experience will have you reaching speeds up to 130 mph.
Hold on as your dragster soars off the start line!
This is a speed thrill like nothing else - race in a full-sized dragster, going from 0 to 100 mph in seconds.
No racing experience is required to drive a dragster!
Your drag racing experience starts with safety instruction, track orientation and a demonstration run. Then you’ll get suited up in fireproof drag racing attire and belted into the powerful dragster.
Each run begins with a long, smoky burnout followed by a full-throttle powerful launch off the starting line. All runs are done incrementally with your first pass to the 330ft mark, the second to the 1/8 mile and your third covering the full 1/4 mile where you can reach speeds up to 130mph. You’ll be gripping the butterfly wheel with white knuckles every time!
Dragster Ride Along: Ride in a real dragster!
Buckle up in a special two-seat dragster with a professional driver at the controls. Hang on and get ready for acceleration unlike anything you have ever experienced!
- Experience full throttle burnouts and mind-blowing launches.
- Reach speeds up to 130mph.
- Receive instruction from a professional racing crew.
- The Qualifier– 2 runs down the strip – a 330 ft. run and a 1/8-mile.
- The Eliminator – 3 runs down the strip - 330 ft. run, a 1/8 mile, and a full 1/4 mile run.
- Ride Along - 1 run down the strip.
- Safety instruction and track orientation.
- Demonstration run.
- Safety gear including a fireproof safety suit, helmet, gloves, and neck collar.
- Buckle up - more dates coming soon!
*Dates are subject to change
This experience has limited space and only selected dates to choose from.
Location: New England Dragway, Epping, New Hampshire VIEW MAP
Need to know:
- All cars have automatic transmissions.
- The minimum age for participation is 18 years.
- Participants must possess a valid driver’s license.
- All participants must be in good health and able to enter and exit the car on their own.
- Minimum height requirement is 5’ tall.
- Maximum height requirement is 6'5".
- Minimum weight required is 100lbs. Maximum weight allowable is based on proportionate sizing.
- Refunds will not be given if you are not able to fit in the car.
- Wear comfortable clothes. You will be wearing a full racing suit over your clothing.
- Please wear closed-toed shoes like sneakers or rubber soled shoes. Open-toed shoes are not permitted.
- Please note that this experience is dependent on weather. Should your date be cancelled due to weather, your certificate will be honored for a future date. No refunds can be issued.
- You are financially responsible for all damage caused to the car due to driver negligence/error. A Vehicle Protection Plan is available for $38.00 at the course on the day of your event or when you reserve your experience day/time with the experience provider. This plan covers you for all damages caused to the vehicle and is subject to a $1000 deductible. Payments for damages must be paid at the track at the time of the incident. Due to the quality of the training and cars, damage is rare.
Hang on as your dragster soars down the drag strip at New England Speedway. This Drag Racing Experience is the perfect experience gift for the speed freak in your life!
How To Book Your Experience